Wizards Unite sees the launch of its first event following the global release of the game. The Brilliant Event which focuses on Fantastic Flora and Fauna in HPWU has a set of 4 sets of missions that you have to complete in a limited amount of time in order to get some awesome rewards.
In today’s article, we’re going to share a complete guide to the Brilliant Event in Harry Potter Wizards Unite, with everything you need to know about it.
Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora & Fauna Details
- The Event is active since July 3rd until July 10th at 2PM Eastern Time
- Storyline focuses around Hagrid who has to return Brilliant Flora and Fauna to The Forbidden Forest
- Win 13 Restricted section books, coins, potions and more by completing 4 sets of missions within the given time. Lots of exclusives, folks!
Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna Mission Details
As I said, there are four sets of missions that you have to complete during this event. Knowing what you will need for each new set of missions helps you better prepare for them, so below we have the requirements for each stage.
Fantastic Flora and Fauna 1/4
– Return 2 Foundables of any family
– Unlock 1 Portkey Portmanteau
– Dine at Inns 2 Times
Bonus Rewards: 500XP, 20 Brilliant Family XP & 2 Restricted Section Books
Fantastic Flora and Fauna 2/4
– Recover 2 Brilliant Buckbeak Foundables
– Perform 2 Great Spell Casts (tips to do it easy here)
– Return 3 Magizoology Foundables
Bonus rewards: 1 Brilliant Scorched Tree Stump, 25 Brilliant Family XP & 3 Restricted Section Books
Fantastic Flora and Fauna 3/4
– Return 7 Medium threat Foundables
– Recover 2 Brilliant Unicorn Foundables
– Return 4 Care of Magical Creatures Foundables
Bonus rewards: 2 Potent Potions, 25 Brilliant Family XP & 3 Restricted Section Books
Fantastic Flora and Fauna 4/4
– Unlock 5 Portkey Portmanteaus
– Brew 7 Potions
– Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges
Bonus Rewards: 1 Brilliant Beanie Top (unique item), 1 Brilliant Salamander Fragment, 50 Gold, 5 Restricted Section Books
As you can see, the tasks become increasingly difficult as you progress through the missions and the final set is particularly difficult. But the rewards – especially the Restricted Section Books, are really awesome!
Wizards Unite Brilliant Event / Fantastic Flora and Fauna Tips
You have to be very active in order to complete this event in time. Make sure to save all your Portkeys that you can get your hands on in order to complete the 4th stage faster.
Also make sure to stock up on all potions to make spell casting easier and capturing all the magical objects and beings you encounter.
Apart from these, everything is pretty much straightforward and basic Wizards Unite gameplay. You might have to walk a lot for the Portmanteaus, and make sure you stock up on keys. The more you’re working at the same time, the easier it will be for you: but make sure you don’t open any until the 4th stage of the quest!
The first event is not truly spectacular, but it is a good start, we would say. There are some nice rewards that you can get from the game and overall we have a good feeling about most of the quests.
The final set of missions is indeed very challenging, but if you are active enough in the game, you can still do it without having to pay a premium.
But what do you think about this first event in Wizards Unite? Do you like it or not?